Search with Google

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I need a TARDIS

Time And Relative Dimension In Space - One of the best known acronyms to the TV generation. For me it is the necessary tool to solve my immediate problem. I am hiring a van on Monday to carry my belongings to the village. The problem is that I really need the space of an articulated lorry to hold all my junk! A sage lesson in ergonomics if I can pull it off. If you live in the village you will probably hear the chugging of the engine from afar. I'll be arriving on Monday night and off again on Tuesday morning and then back to stay on Wednesday.

Karen T has given me her shopping list for the kitchen. I thought we needed a couple of wooden spoons, but apparently I miscalculated. In fact we also needed a kitchen. I'm joking really. Arnie has actually left a well equipped kitchen and we will be operating from there by the end of our first week.

No comments: