Search with Google

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Waiting time - Thank God for kids



Helen and I are going to the village this weekend. It is our fifth wedding anniversary and we are going to find a nice restaurant and celebrate sans kids! Whilst there (the village, not the restaurant) we are going to have meetings with some of our staff to be. I had hoped that the lease documents might have arrived this week, because until we have seen them and satisfied ourselves that everything is in order, we will not be able to go ahead. I tried to explain to Max, our four year old, that Daddy will not see him during the week, but he will get to stay at the pub every weekend. He wasn't at all impressed, he thought it would be better if he was working in the pub with me all week long...
This is Max

4 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Tim
Good luck with your new venture. Mike, Michelle and I hope to be amongst your first customers. Mike and I are also looking for a new life and are selling up and moving to Crete in the New Year but wish you well.
Best wishes
Pat

SteelJaw said...

Cool site! I like stories of people who start their lives afresh doing something completely different.
Good luck. I will check out this site from time to time to see how youre doing! If you want to, check out my blog - you might find it interesting!

Cheers,

SteelJaw
http://steeljaw.blogspot.com

not2old2 said...

great start Tim - you move in & the village starts moving out!!!
I'm sure you'll reverse this once you get there.
we're all moving in - for a weekend at least

Anonymous said...

I am serious about doing a reverse cell lookup by going on the internet. I am getting all these phone calls by someone that I don't know and am wondering who they think they are contacting. Various strange texts and messages are being left on my voice mail and it's starting to drive me mad. And so, exactly where should i find these reverse cell search sites?