Search with Google

Wednesday, October 18, 2006




Sam
Max and Joe
Today it really hit home how much I am going to miss my family while I am working on my own during the week. I took Max to school and we had a really great chat about how fog, bricks, chocolate and various other important things are made. He was really happy telling me about the things he hoped to do at school today and I listened keenly to his earnest description of life in the reception class. Helen had gone to see our horse earlier so it had been left to me to sort the boys out with clothing and breakfast (well breakfast was actually made by Helen's mum). I do this sort of thing often, you do it as a parent without thinking, it's all part of the morning rush. Today, however, I made a point of savouring the normality of it all. This weekend my oldest Son Sam is coming to stay. He's nearly fourteen and the hormones are raging, but he's a great kid although he currently does a very good impression of Harry Enfield's wayward teenager Kevin. He is very interested in a ll things IT so I am sure he will pass a critical eye over this blog. I intend to make the most of the time with my family in the lead up to my going south.
Still no word from the solicitors! Annoyingly Helen and I are also going to have to invest in quite a few commercial kitchen items as the previous incumbent appears to have lost various pieces! I am relying on Google to help me find reasonable supplier, so if anyone out there in the ether knows of any useful companies in this field please email me tmybr@aol.com all help gratefully appreciated.

1 comment:

janet copenhaver said...

Blog looks great to me. Good luck on your pub.