Search with Google

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Oh dear.....

Yes you are so right - How terrible, I haven't blogged for some time. I have so much to tell you as well, but I needed time to reflect and make sure that I didn't besmirch anyone's good (or bad) name. We have said goodbye to one chef and hello to another. We have had to give some serious thought to our long term plans here at the pub.

Before this week is out I will endeavour to tell you our plans, explain the changes at the pub and fill in all the blanks. I also need to find out why a certain customer chose to wear pink on the one evening i wasn't in the pub!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what you need to find out is how to vanquish valdemort, young man, and forget whoever had pink on whenever they did

Anonymous said...

will you stop telling us you're going to tell us something and just tell it. we're getting tired of waiting for "so much to tell you." time's up

Anonymous said...

this blog is as boring as talking to valdemort