Search with Google

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Things are becoming clearer.


Yes that's me in the dress! Afraid to publish you ask Mr. Anonymous? I will not succomb to your blackmail threats. Just wait until friday night when I serve you your pint I'll really look the part then. I read these comments you leave with great interest. I think people will see that below the quaint rose coloured veneer of Prawle lies a dark underbelly of people scheming to besmirch my good name. What's wrong with a little cross dressing? Furthermore, J. Edgard Hoover (former head of the FBI) was known to wear skirts, what is stranger is the fact that he disappeared off the scene around the time a certain Mr K. arrived on these shores - now I'm not suggesting anything improper should he feel the need to contact his libel lawyers, merely an observation.
I will be fining anyone who dares take my good name in vein. I think the First responders will do very well this weekend. Dig deep in those pockets Statler and Waldorf, for I shall be passing the collection bucket around soon.
By the way, I do look rather fetching in that little number, don't I?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are without a shadow of a doubt the ugliest bird I have ever seen. But then on the other hand you aint that great lookin a geezer either. I guess I'll have to bring a hundred quid to the pub on Friday if my ribs can stand it.

Anonymous said...

how did you get your hands on my dress. i want it back immediately

Unknown said...

Oh. My. God. Its Norman Bates!

Well done old bean! Hope to see you soon. Sharon x

Anonymous said...

Sorry Tim,you've let yourself go,your make up is poor and your legs aren't what they were.I forgot I sent that picture,seriously though,we're both thinking of you and look foward to calling in when we're down that way in July.