Search with Google

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I am constantly reminded by all and sundry, that I have not posted for ages. Well, some of that is due to having been very busy and some of it is because I have been uncertain in what to write. Yes, there have been lots of things happening and yes that should have provided plenty to put here, but despite all the going-ons at the Provi’ I have been having an inner battle. Do I or don’t I. It really is decision time for us. Summer, (the holiday season) is almost over, we have a winter to look forward to and we need to get a rather large mortgage sorted out on the Provi’ – or do we?
So I will provide you with a list of events that have happened here in no particular order and later I will give you a much more detailed account of all that has happened along with the current position in my decision making process:
Russ & Jane visited and ended up working here.
Someone put his underpants on the wrong way round and had difficulties in taking a pee. That same someone had his teeth eaten by a furry friend.
Statler and Waldorf were at the bar and having both indulged in slightly larger than usual quantities of alcohol, had the following discourse: Statler went to the loo and on his return said, “That’s a f**kin’ great geranium out there!” Waldorf responds with, “Don’t be f**kin stupid it’s nothing f**kin great about it when it’s rainin’ out there.”
I played some cricket.
I didn’t play some cricket.
I worked my balls off.
I now understand the word Grockle.
I had fun with the kids on a boat.
I had two days back in Northampton.
Helen got incredibly peed off with me.
Helen gave me a kiss and a hug.
Steve and Claire visited us.
Mon and Melv visited us.
I saw my mum.
I still serve beer.
We had two days in the middle of our busiest period without a chef.
The staff here showed us that they care and helped us through a really difficult time.
More to follow……………….

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to interrupt but we have a little problem here, and not much time to solve it
Its rather a long read, but basically, we've ben rather silly,
the British People have been the subject of a 50 Yr old Single Party Lib Lab Con
trick.
there is a civil war going on right now behind the scenes
My Job and I hope yours too is to wake up as many People as you possibly can and get them to do the same.
Any information you find find below can be verified elsewhere on the Web,
Please Please help save our country from these Traitors.Get this message out to as many People as Possible And Implore them to do the same.
Thank you.
http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/865
http://thewestminsternews.co.uk/
http://www.brugesgroup.com/
http://www.britsattheirbest.com/freedom/f_your_own_choice.htm
http://www.european-referendum.org.uk/101-reasons.html

Anonymous said...

Has this site died. RIP

Anonymous said...

How are things at East Prawle? Its been a while since there was any news. I hope all is well and trade has picked up.